week 8
This week is a first week of class after mid semester break. And this is the first class of Dr. Tan this week because class in Monday got cancel. I'm feel really lazy to wake up in the morning to go to class. And of course the first people i met in the morning are my friends. As usual we will start our day with gossiping, LOL😂😆. Then we wait for bus to go to old campus and of course we have to fight to get in the bus😅. Then, we arrive and class start as usual. Mostly topic on the day are about designer. I'm not really focus in the class because i feel so sleepy😅. That is why you should not stay up late when you have class in the next morning. Hahaha. Dr. Tan end the lectures with 3 question that's need to be answered in the blog.
QUESTION🙈
Who are designer?
A designer is a person who creates products,games,graphics,services etc.
What are the roles and responsibilities of designers?
Designers must follow their clients instruction and create a good design. The designer also must be capable of receiving the most important information from specialists such as engineers or marketers.
How do you want to be a professional designer?
I have to keep exploring new thing to ensure new idea will keep coming. Need to do many research about marketing and I need to know the requirement for people nowadays.
Comments
Post a Comment