MID TERM TEST (19 APRIL 2017)

We were ask to take the test at 7.30 p.m. But my friends and I go a bit late because we need to pray. After praying we straight to Dr. Tan office to sign our attendance and to get room code for online test. Dr. Tan prepare two room for us thus there two code for each room.

Room code: 524401
                                : WARWICK338

I got the second room (WARWICK338). There are 50 question that has to been answer. I'm quite struggling to answer the question because i'm not ready to take test😩. So as a result i just got 21/50😑. That was bad, I know. After back to the hostel I wait for marks that Dr. Tan will post at the FB. And the result was such a dissapoinment. I should have try more hard for this test. So, I have to take a re-test wednesday next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 4 second class

LAST POST

LAST CLASS (WEEK 10-wednesday)